Terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. Use of this site is provided by International Alert subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- International Alert reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images and logos regarding or relating to International Alert are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will International Alert be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- International Alert does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from International Alert. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by International Alert to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and images have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not International Alert). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/images).
- You can access other sites via links from www.international-alert.org. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
For more information about these Terms and Conditions, please email: [email protected] or write to: Director of Finance & Operations, International Alert, Offley Works, 1 Pickle Mews, Oval, London, SW9 0FJ.
International Alert is a registered charity (registration number 327553) and a company limited by guarantee (registration number 2153193, England and Wales).